Sunday, January 10, 2010

stimulants... a teacher's best friend!



I never thought myself to be a morning person... then I began teaching, now I love the morning... it's like another day within the day... it is AMAZING what one can accomplish when they quit sleeping until noon (HA!).

One time while teaching (in the U.S.A.) I was walking down the hallway to greet my students for the day when a parent walked by me and held up his travel coffee mug to motion "cheers". I looked down at my coffee mug and raised it in response...
"Here's to coffee," he said, "My Life Blood!"

Since then I have never looked back... let's just say coffee has become my lifeblood, even in Ghana!

"Cheers to 2010, and my travel coffee mug!"

****New Term Begins Tuesday, January 12th... Time to dust off the ol' travel coffee mug!***

1 comment: